- Participate in user research by conducting activities such as user interviews, focus group discussions and user journey mapping to understand the business areas and userrequirements;
- Design high-fidelity paper or digital prototypes with information architecture using wireframes based on Government Web Interface and Mobile Implementation Standards;
- Perform usability testing to validate interface design and drive design improvements ;
- Draft user experience design documentation based on MPA’s standards, which includes customer journey map, information architecture, wireframes, visual designs and usability testing report.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Liaise with the stakeholders to make effective decisions.
- Write reports based on findings and feedbacks received from user research.
- Assist in creating wireframes and mock-ups.
- Degree/Diploma in Art/Design, Creative Multimedia/Advertising/Media, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience in UX/UI Design and familiar with visual design.
- Strong understanding and passion for the customer usage journey.
- Skills in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch or other visual and icon design and wireframing tools will be an advantage.
- Design standards must be future-ready and be able to easily accommodate changes;
- Prototype design must be feasible to be implemented within the constraints of the software platform and user interface framework.
- Have designing experience for Persons with Disabilities (PwD)
- Good English oral and written communication skills.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.