- The role supports the Media Productions team with all aspects of producing, developing, filming, editing and promoting videos for Asiawide Medias
- This person will be responsible for ensuring all videos meet Asiawide Medias branding guidelines
- Edit music and graphics to be included in the videos
- Encode media for distribution on social media
- Deliver content in a timely manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting a high level of production standards
- Familiarity with motion graphics, sound and video editing software such as Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Audition, and Photoshop
- Highly organized and attention to detail
- 5 day work week
- Sound knowledge in video editing principles
- Takes initiative in ideating ideas and problem-solving.
- A good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.