The role holder is to deliver operational excellence and provide good customer service. The role holder also needs to execute management directives and processes diligently for cost effective operations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform physical and system receiving of stocks according to Advance Shipment Notice
- Use of hand-held RF device for put-away into locations
- Perform physical and system issuing of stocks according to Outbound Orders
- Use of hand-held RF device for picking and tablet for Delivery Order issuance
- Conduct scheduled cycle counts and stock takes using hand-held RF device
- Assist in stock preparation for fumigation.
- Maintain good housekeeping and operations comply with environmental, safety and security regulations
- Maintain warehouse equipment (e.g. forklifts, scissors lift, shrink-wrap machine)
- Support ad-hoc tasks and activities
- Minimum ‘O’/’N’ level qualification
- At least 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Able to understand, read and write English
- Possess at least 4-ton forklift license
- Security & Safety oriented
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service orientated
- Must be willing to be redeployed during fumigation period or permanent transfer to other sites based on company requirements
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.20pm
Saturday 8.30am to 12.30pm
Working Location: Aljunied Road
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.