$1800 to $2500 (Monthly)
• Perform warehouse duty of receiving, checking, retrieving, loading & unloading, repacking, and palletizing cargo.
• Ensure proper cargo checking upon receipt and report any irregularity observed to the supervisor.
• Update status of cargo upon receipt into the in-house computer system
• Carry out a daily physical stock check of remaining cargo in the warehouse and update report for distribution
• Perform labeling of cargo.
• Maintain a high standard of cleanliness & housekeeping of the warehouse area.
• Observe safe warehouse practices and security.
• Perform any other duties as directed by the supervisor from time to time.
• With / without forklift license
• Responsible, mature, hands-on, meticulous, detailed, proactive, and committed
• Physically Fit
• Computer Literate an advantage
Interested Candidates, Please send your Detailed Resume stating Past Employments, Including Reasons for Leaving, Current / Last Drawn, and Expected Salary to / Whatsapp
EA License No: 95C2823
EA Personnel No: R22109261
EA Personnel Name: Jance Lee
More about Manfield Employment Services Pte Ltd