$2200 to $2900 (Monthly)
• New chemical plant @ Tuas West
• Mon to Fri, 8am to 5pm
• $2000 to $2900 with bonuses and other attractive benefits
• Follow all work processes and work instructions relevant to specific assignments.
• Prepare cylinders for shipment (removing old labels, inspecting, wrapping, labelling, barcode scanning etc).
• Perform shipping and receiving related ERP transactions.
• Prepare shipping paperwork according to company policy and regulations.
• Coordinate delivery and pickup of cylinders and other materials.
• Operate forklift to load and unload carrier trucks.
• Load and unload sea containers when needed.
• Maintain inventory control records and perform inventory cycle counts.
• Comply with all safety policies
• Singaporean only
• Hold a valid forklift license
• Min 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in chemical industry preferred
To apply, please submit a detailed resume to Avery at Click Apply Now!
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Ang Poh Ting | R1658738
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781
More about ScienTec Consulting