The warehouse Storeman is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations in the warehouse. Ensures all inventories are received, processed and stored in a safe, efficient and timely manner. Ensure proper documentation of the warehouse for records and traceability. Coordinates daily activities of a team of procurement, planning, warehouse assistant on receiving and dispatch of goods to production, quality inspection and its respective location. Ensure efficient storing and distributing of inventory.
- Responsible for receiving, storing, assembling, packing and/or unpacking of goods as well as delivering goods from the store.
- Support the day-to-day warehouse operations
- Assist and perform load and unload of containers;
- Perform goods receiving function and ensure accuracy in goods received;
- Perform picking and packing function based on the DO requirement for delivery to the retail outlets;
- To perform picking and packing related activities for delivery.
- To ensure location storage of goods to respective areas and shelves.
- To maintain inventory accuracy.
- To assist inventory count
- Ensure that the inventory system is updated accurately and promptly;
- Ensure Picklist and Router sheet is updated at VM system and properly filled up.
- Perform general housekeeping of the warehouse.
- Any other tasks assigned by the reporting officer.
- Min ‘N’ level and with work experience in the warehouse is an advantage
- Able to speak and read basic English
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.