$2200 to $2700 (Monthly)
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating, and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials. ? Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
- Follow correct manual handling procedures and standard operating procedures for all work tasks
- Prior experience in Delivery Centre operations environment
- Knowledge in magento preferred
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to follow instructions and deliver quality results
- Proficient in English
- Ability to work flexible hours, on the weekends and holidays
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software
More about Tex Pvt Ltd