$4000 to $10000 (Monthly)
If you are highly motivated, hardworking, approachable and love to help others you are the one we are looking for!
- Potential for income breakthrough
- Opportunity for Mid-career switch to a more fulfilling career
- Acquire transferable skills for your personal life
- Personal development (Learn to manage and grow your family’s finances)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide professional financial advice
- Conduct financial needs analysis of clients to provide suitable financial plans for clients
- Addressing clients’ concerns to maintain trust and lifelong relationships with clients
What we offer:
- One to one mentorship
- Fully sponsored training and Capital Markets and Financial Advisory Services (CMFAS) Examination
- Opportunity for career advancement to a management role
- Basic monthly allowance* + Commissions + Bonus**
- Annual oversea trips (convections)
*Terms and conditions apply
**Subject to meeting performance criteria
- Singaporeans and PRs only
- Age above 21
- At least “A” level / Local Polytechnic Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- University Students and Newly graduates are welcome
- No working experience is required, as training will be provided
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve KPIs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Independent and great team player
- Motivated with initiative and proactiveness
- Good communication skills
Do you think you’ve got what it takes? Maximise your potential and join our family today!
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
More about Elite Advisors