$4000 to $7000 (Monthly)
· Implementation of Windows based infrastructure based on business requirements
· Ongoing maintenance, security, and availability of Windows based infrastructure based on business requirements
· Troubleshoot and resolve Windows OS related incidents and problems
· Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for OS related service problems as part of problem management
· Liaise with support vendors for maintenance, support or issues resolution.
· Support Windows Server based systems, system software, clustering software and system management agents.
· Assist in analysing historical usage for tracking and trending by CPU, memory, I/O and storage
· Implement capacity improvement plan
· Assist in developing and maintaining the Technical Disaster Recovery Plan.
· Execute Technical Disaster Recovery plan during DR and DR drill.
· Provide technical support during disaster
· Review event logs on a regular basis based on business requirements
· Manage the server OS patching procedure and security hardening
· Evaluate and review patches, before and after installation
· Perform backup and restore of systems based on business requirement
· Capacity planning to cater to future growth for customer’s servers.
Writing/updating technical design, build and process documentations
More about SKY & F PTE. LTD.