- Class 3 license to drive vehicles with automatic/manual transmissions
- Class 3A license to drive vehicles with automatic transmissions
- Class 4 license to drive heavy motor vehicles of unladen weight exceeding 2500 kg which are constructed to carry load or passengers.
- Class 5 license to drive Heavy motor vehicles not constructed to carry any load and the unladen weight exceeds 7250 kg.
A good Driver staff
- Observe safety on the road
- Good sense of direction
- Patient and alert personality
Articles to read
Driving safety tips every driver should knowWhen you’re behind the wheel of a car – whether alone or with passengers – driving safely should always be your top concern. We’re more distracted than ever, so it’s crucial to know the basics of safe driving and practice them every time you’re on the road.
Road safety tips for driversA safe road journey cannot be taken for granted! Like Gracious Joseph, remember to always exercise patience and graciousness.Stay alert, drive carefully and follow traffic rules, signs, and signals. Follow these safe-driving tips and habits to enhance your experience on the roads, and make your journeys more safe and pleasant.
Videos to watch
5 Defensive Driving Strategies to Become a Safer,Smarter DriverDuration: 9 min
Top mistakes by Singaporean driversDuration: 3 min
10 Driving test tips in Singapore your instructor might not have told youDuration: 3 min
Courses to enroll in
Defensive Driving Course (Motorcar / Heavy Vehicle / Bus)The course will raise Drivers’ defensive driving skills, visual perception skills, knowledge of Vehicle Limitations, and a Driver’s responsibilities to other road users. The course, through classroom and in-vehicle sessions out on the road, will provide Drivers with an awareness of actual and potential hazards associated with driving on all road types and equip Drivers with the necessary defensive driving skills and techniques to recognize these hazards, understand the defence, and act in time.
Fee: $0.00Duration: 1 daysFind out more